Welcome to Visionnaires Professional Eye Associates
At Visionnaires and Professional Eye Associates, our eye doctors and staff work closely with every single one of our patients to ensure that they are informed about their vision and comfortable with their eye care. During a comprehensive eye exam, our optometrists not only evaluate general eye health and need for a prescription, they also check for cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic changes, ocular damage from high blood pressure, dry eyes, and ultra violet light damage.
With over 500 extraordinary frames to choose from, our frame boutique has a selection that will fit any budget! We carry a diverse selection of eyeware from Studio 3, Robert Marc, Alain Mikli, Oakley, Coach, Gucci, Dolce and Gabanna and many more. Our friendly staff will help you choose frames and lenses that help you look good, fit properly, and work with your prescription.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Pennsylvania
Insurance & Financing
- Jul 24, 2014 - Be on the Lookout for Vision Problems this Summer Break
- Jul 17, 2014 - Should You Be Worried About Eye Floaters?
- Jun 29, 2014 - Keeping an Eye on Cataracts
- Jun 5, 2014 - Top Eight Reasons to buy Prescription Readers, NOT CHEATERS!
- Jun 5, 2014 - Join us at Visionnaires for a Bobbi Brown Trunk Show! July 10th, 4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Feb 27, 2014 - How to avoid digital eye strain
- Oct 7, 2013 - INTRODUCING BluTech Lenses
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Professional Eye Associates - Mt. Pocono
2 Fork Street
Mt. Pocono PA 18344
Phone: (570) 832-4122
- Visionnaires - Easton
3770 Dryland Way, Suite D600
Easton PA 18045
Phone: (484) 772-2771
Our doctors are on call to treat after-hours ocular emergencies for established patients. In case of an after-hours ocular emergency, please call our main line at (570) 839-2221 to get the on-call doctor's phone number.